Welcome to Clan Forums of =The Jedi Mafia=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Clan Forums of =The Jedi Mafia=

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM=

Go down 
+5
HNGX
Stalker
L3gioN
MeisterFritz
BloodBear
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodBear

BloodBear

.::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM= Empty
PostSubject: .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM=   .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM= Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:09 am

Hi there:)

In-Game Nick: .::BloodSoul::.

Age(optional): 17

Contact Data (MSN, Xfire, ICQ, AIM, e-Mail): the_ruthless_one@abv.bg

Recent clans: no

Why do you want to join us?:couse the members are polite they dont swear and the clan is cool Smile

Last edited by .::BloodSoul::. on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MeisterFritz
Leader
Leader
MeisterFritz

PostSubject: Re: .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM=   .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM= Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:12 am

Ah Blood Soul!

Cool that you are interested in joining JM.

Stay active and put on the tags on server, like this: BloodSoul

Good luck so far!
Back to top Go down
http://thejedimafia.dust.tv
L3gioN
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM=   .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM= Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:51 am

Good luck on joining, and see you on the server!
Back to top Go down
Stalker

Stalker

PostSubject: Re: .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM=   .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM= Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:57 am

Hey man nice to see that you are interested and to know how you think about us Very Happy

now stay active and feel free to post in our forums Wink
Back to top Go down
HNGX
Commission Member
Commission Member
HNGX

PostSubject: Re: .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM=   .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM= Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:27 am

Good Day BloodSoul. Welcome to the =JM= forums
Good luck on your application.
Stay active, have fun and I hope to see you on the server Smile

Greetings
~ Surf ~
Back to top Go down
BloodBear

BloodBear

PostSubject: Re: .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM=   .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM= Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:11 pm

Thank you all for the great meeting:)SmileSmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Plague
Commission Member
Commission Member
Plague

PostSubject: Re: .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM=   .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM= Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:51 pm

hey there good luck on getting in Smile
Back to top Go down
Beer

Beer

PostSubject: Re: .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM=   .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM= Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:16 pm

If I were You, Bloody, I would watch out for Mark...he likes underaged boys...hrmph..oh, well yea - nice to see Ya in here and as everyone above said: have fun and stay active Wink
Back to top Go down
BloodBear

BloodBear

PostSubject: Re: .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM=   .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM= Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:54 am

Thank you too for the great meeting again:)

only one thing i dont understand---underaged???i dont have this word in my dicionary it means small?on age maybe?? :? and should i afraid maybe Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Beer

Beer

PostSubject: Re: .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM=   .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM= Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:59 am

underaged - below the required or standard age, especially below the legal age for voting or drinking.

And do not be afraid of Marko, he'll just hug and kiss you to death :p
Back to top Go down
Mi$or

Mi$or

PostSubject: Re: .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM=   .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM= Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:51 am

Good Luck BloodSoul. Ill hope you get in mate Wink

And yeah Beer is right, stay away from Mark Razz
Back to top Go down
BloodBear

BloodBear

PostSubject: Re: .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM=   .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM= Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:42 am

Thank you too Smile
Back to top Go down
BloodBear

BloodBear

PostSubject: Re: .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM=   .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM= Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:17 am

Now i hope i am not insolent but if may i ask you->i waited two weeks already to tell me guys am i accepted in =JM= or not.I appologize again if i am insolent but you told me one week most but it passed one week it passed two weeks.Please tell me whats wrong? Sad
Back to top Go down
Mi$or

Mi$or

PostSubject: Re: .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM=   .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM= Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:14 am

.::BloodSoul::. wrote:
Now i hope i am not insolent but if may i ask you->i waited two weeks already to tell me guys am i accepted in =JM= or not.I appologize again if i am insolent but you told me one week most but it passed one week it passed two weeks.Please tell me whats wrong? Sad

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Are you kidding me?!?

I had to wait 2 months. Of course youre not accepted yet but as always Good Luck again Wink
Back to top Go down
BloodBear

BloodBear

PostSubject: Re: .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM=   .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM= Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:17 am

Mi$or wrote:

I had to wait 2 months. Of course youre not accepted yet but as always Good Luck again Wink

Wow 2 months at least i am relax now ty Mi$or Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
Mi$or

Mi$or

PostSubject: Re: .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM=   .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM= Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:57 am

Mi$or wrote:

No problem mate.
Back to top Go down
Plague
Commission Member
Commission Member
Plague

PostSubject: Re: .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM=   .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM= Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Mi$or wrote:
Mi$or wrote:

No problem mate.
Yeah sorry bout that bro xD

blame the loss of forums Smile
Back to top Go down
Soulcast

Soulcast

PostSubject: Re: .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM=   .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM= Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:04 pm

Mark wrote:
Mi$or wrote:
Mi$or wrote:

No problem mate.
Yeah sorry bout that bro xD

blame the loss of forums Smile
And the loss of server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM=   .::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM= Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.::BloodSoul::. asks to join =JM=
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Clan Forums of =The Jedi Mafia= :: =Clan Relations= :: Join =JM=-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com